Happy Birthday DentalFloss!!!

Colleen

mentalfloss are you an undocumented alien? all the people sent over from Africa and middle east in early 2000's without papers were given January 1st as birthday. they would guess the year by how old they looked but everyone's date of birth for reports was 1-1-?

• Like 2

mentalfloss are you an undocumented alien? all the people sent over from Africa and middle east in early 2000's without papers were given January 1st as birthday. they would guess the year by how old they looked but everyone's date of birth for reports was 1-1-?

My Mum was born on the first of January!

I always wondered why her middle name was "mohammedbinsheikdancesalotfluffybunnyfeet"

• Like 1

I will let you give me my year by how old YOU think I look. I'll tell you the real year after you've guessed.

DF, Happy Belated Birthday.  We share the same birthday, and no, I did not arrive from Africa in the 2000s either.  But I have on occasion received a verification request from an IT dept making sure the birthdate is legit.  I hope it was a good birthday.

• Like 1