Nervous

Dentalfloss

I don't know why I'm so nervous about it.

I just applied for a new job. I just applied. I haven't been called or anything but it still makes me really nervous. I've been at my current job for 17 years and I'm a little apprehensive about leaving and completely starting over at a new place.

• Like 2

Good for you DF - it takes a lot of courage to even apply for another job when you have been with the same company for so long!  And it's completely understandable that you feel nervous I would too!

I will wish you good luck, and hope that only positive things happen for you.

Merry Christmas (((Dentalfloss)))

• Like 1

I don't know why I'm so nervous about it.

I just applied for a new job. I just applied. I haven't been called or anything but it still makes me really nervous. I've been at my current job for 17 years and I'm a little apprehensive about leaving and completely starting over at a new place.

that is why your nervous it is a big decision and a big change after you have been at one place for that long. A lot of worries go with that also but hopefully the job you applied for calls you and if you want it you get it.

• Like 1

Look at you - testing out whether there is something better out there - it is always great to test the waters and see what is available :-)

Have a great Christmas and I am sure regardless of what comes you will make the right decision come the new year :-)

• Like 1