Jengelsnew has 1 YEAR today!!!!!

action

So happy for you!  Always knew you would make it. 

A video of the celebration is in order....featuring

Sandar, Action, Ava, Nancy and YOU!

http://www.jibjab.com/view/Udu_R5TFQSSb33KSq6Wdpg?utm_campaign=URL+Copy&utm_content=tequila_edf_group&utm_medium=Share&utm_source=JibJab&cmpid=jj_url

We got skillz ;-)

Jenny you are too funny.

Mr. Balls, it makes me happy that you have reached this awesome milestone.

You now have many, many more years to watch 'frozen' to you heart's content.

• Like 1

Cooolllllllllllllllllll jingleballs you did you, you funny one liner fella, love having you here, you my friend have made me snort like a pig, choked on my tea several and brightened up the darkest days, oh and a great daddy to your beautiful kids, I can imagine how proud your family are of you just like your quit train family, we are well chuffed for you,

Mahossivveeee congrats pal, I hope you have a massive big booby party for yourself,

Well done on 12 smoke free months, bloody fantastic♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 1

Hey all - I just wanted to take a second and thank you guys for your continued support on both boards. So, how does it feel after 1 year? Amazing. It took almost 15 years to hit today's milestone. There is no way in hell I will ever go back. That damn monkey is off my back and it feels fantastic.

Thanks to all of you! Cannot wait for you to join me on the Lido deck...

• Like 5