Greetings

Craig

Hello. I see a lot of familiar faces/names here. Someone told me about this place yesterday so I thought I'd pop in to check it out. MQ, you've done a great job here. It looks quite nice. The blog is great too. 

I'm not yet completely sure why this forum exists though. I suspect it may have something to do with Internet Drama at another forum but I don't participate in that crap so I don't know for sure. I must admit, this place seems a tad redundant to the other site so I'm not sure how much I'll post here.

Newbies....please don't think I'm hating on this place. Not at all. There are many wonderful people here that care about helping others quit smoking. If you have found this place, you are lucky. I'm sure you'll get as much support as you need here. 

• Like 4

Hi Craig!

Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words.  That blog and all that stuff on it used to be private and only viewable to myself.  It was a way to hold myself accountable make sure that I read did something everyday to work on my quit when I was participating on any online support groups.  Yeah, all that stuff to keep my mind busy. lol

Again, thank you for your kind words.  :)

• Like 3

Hi, Craig....some of us were getting tired of the constant drama (although, speaking strictly for myself, I thought it was kind of entertaining), which is why we're here. No drama, just nice people forming a human chain in mutual support. :) ;)

Drama free.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the welcoming words, everyone! I can appreciate the appeal of a "no drama" forum. I'm sure most forums start that way until they grow too large to manage. You put enough random Internet people on the same messageboard and it's only a matter of time before people start getting on each others' nerves.  :lol:

• Like 1

Welcome Craig, if you feel like it, plop down on the quit train couch, prop your feet up and relax. I bet MQ wouldn't even mind if you put your feet on the couch to relax........anyway, good to see you here.