Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kris is Two Months Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

YAY!!!! Two months @Kris!!! You are doing awesome! Stick close! 🤗

Good job Kris.  Congratulations on two months of freedom.

Way To Go Good Job GIF by Justin

I guess I am doing well did not know it was already 2 months.  I guess that is the advantage of not thinking about it, if you don't know how long it has been it is something you do not need.  Thanks for all your support and companionship.

K

Way to go Kris, just throw your hands in the air.

woop-woop-gif-3.gif

Mac my hands are in the air but I don't much like that lady. I am just crazy not full of myself!

K

Congratulations on 2 months @Kris  I know it has not been a smooth journey for you but you've been strong and brave.  Stay strong.

Happy Birthday Cat GIF   Big congratulations on two months of swatting away the smokes, Kris. 

Jordan7,

Thanks for the cute message, love cats but can't have one, I am allergic.  They are so much fun to watch!

K

Awesome job Kris stick with it never quit the quit

 

Jack Black Reaction GIF

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.