Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kris is One Month Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Responded on other thread but hey a double grats anytime and more ✋ high fives on a great job . 

Congratulations Kris on month 1  good jobAwesome Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

Good job Kris.  Congratulations.

 

Commence with the celebration.

cowboy dancing GIF

Congratulations Kris.  You are doing great!

 

4919f4c52044d0e2654f92f6fc28c190c1ac8f52

Congratulations @Kris on 1 month.  This is the hardest part of the journey and you're here already.

Congrats, @Kris! Getting through that 1st month is special....so celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😷🎉

 

WTG, @Kris! You did it. I remember how excited I was to hit the one month mark. Keep up the good work. We are here for you. 😊

This is great news, congratulations Kris. Don't forget to reward yourself.

monophy.gif

Thanks for the support so much!!! Sorry I have been away in a dark room for a few days with migraine.  I still have my quit, I am in shock that I am doing this and that I have been able to keep going.  

K

@Kris, I think that’s a common response. I know, I have had the same feeling. I even think some of us believe we don’t deserve to succeed at quitting, as sad as that sounds. But we do deserve to quit and live a healthier lifestyle. I do, you do, and everyone here does. Keep up the good work. You’ve got this!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.