Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Katgirl has 1 Month Smoke free Today !!

Featured Replies

Yay!! Congratulations Katgirl :) That all important 1st month is done. Now you can put all the tools and strategies you learned in that first month to work for your 2nd month.

275033699_1.gif.a6a3c366297c9405aa0f184fcb5e6d2b.gif

Congratulations on your first month quit @Katgirl, you should be so proud of yourself. And you did it all while supporting others also🤗 I hope you have something special planned to celebrate😊

 

R1e8a485895e0700dd23e2458a0cceba1?rik=mS

Good job Katgirl.

image.png.c878654b5557b8824c558a2fb0093fc5.png

Congratulations Katgirl!  You are doing awesome!

 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bq8sf2xbhbtv0jkie2la

Yes, I do have one month smoke fee today!  I’m not sure why, but it almost seems too easy. Maybe because I had gradually cut down, or was really ready psychologically? My large family is my reason for doing this. I want as much time with them, as God will give me. None of us knows how much time we have left,  but we can improve our odds, in that department, by living a healthier lifestyle. Look at me! I quit smoking, and I am working out daily. I have even managed to shed some weight, which can be a problem with a lot of quitters. I will admit that vanity is why I started working out. I wanted to assure that I would at least look as good as I did, before I quit, after quitting. Not the best motivation, I suppose, but it worked for me. Thanks for the well wishes, and a big thank you to whoever started this group. I know that checking in everyday, and participating, is a big reason for my success, so far. So, one day at a time……. Thanks again, friends!

 

KAT

Big congratulations on the one month. If vanity is part of the reason who cares? The day you stopped you already looked better. keep up the good work and the road will get easier but it seems to me you got the guts for this. Best wishes. Stay close if stress does come on. Help is here.

Congratulations @Katgirl! WooHoo!! Time sure has flown by since you’ve joined us here! A month already! 🙌🤗

Way to go Katgirl, this deserves a sweet reward.

true?v=v2&px=999

Great job Katgirl! Keep up the great work! Hey any reason to start exercising is a good reason. Most DO do it out of vanity- it's probably the best motivator! Good news your lungs will be looking better too the longer u stay off the smokes! Congratulations!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.