Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tracey! Congratulations On 6 Months!!!!

Featured Replies

scuttle-web.jpg  Congrats on 6 you crazy Brit.   :P

Congratulations! Spring will be brilliant for you as a non-smoker, enjoy every minute of it, you deserve it.

Wow! 6 months smoke free!       Yahooooooooooooooo for you!

 

And you have worked very hard Tracey, harder than most, playing it forward to help others B)

 

Many people here owe you a lot, for all that you have done, including myself! Thank you! ;)

 

Congratulations and carry on my friend!!! :)

Congratulations Tracey on 6 months!  Keep up the good work!

Super huge Congrats Tracey!  6 months is just fabulous!!!

 

youre_awesome_zpsc6c795c5.jpg

when do I get to look up that skirt?

Tracey congrats on a fantastic 6 months - and thanks for all of the support you give others !

 

I will always remember when I was having a bit of a wobble around the 5 month mark of my quit - and a post you made - questioning why anyone would want to throw away a 5 month quit - really hit home to me and firmly put me back on the quit path - so I guess part of my quit will always belong to you a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

 

Congrats again - doing great !

 

59a797fc9b7ba428e6de9a0ecf638107_zps3887

Tracey, 6 months already! That's wonderful, congratulations :)

when do I get to look up that skirt?

 

 

tumblr_ljth0vlmGy1qdpn6ko1_500.jpg For bakon only  :)

Tracey, I am so happy fur you!! 6 months feels good doesn't it?!

 

You are such a kind, funny, wonderful person and we are so lucky to have you.

 

Onwards to one year!

So very happy for you, Tracey!  You are a wonderful member of this board, and have helped many quitters.  I'm proud to know you!!

ExplosionExample.jpg

Congratulations on your six months!! Feels good doesn't it?!? Proud of you girl!

thank you all so much for your lovely comments im proud of my quit and will keep marching on :)

 

you all should be proud of yours too from 1 day to 10 years - you are all awesome sauce!! 

 

pip that was sweet of you to say - but you owe your quit to you only xxxxx

Super congrats on your wonderful 6 months hon!!!! Thanks for all you do/have done for me and so many others.

 

Number-6-Diamond-on-purple.png

6 months is AWESOME Tracey!  You have handled this quit like a ROCK STAR! 

 

congrats3.gif

you are awesome tracey you done soooo well keep it up.

Tracey, sorry I am late. A very big congratulations to you on your six months! :) :) :) i am happy for you

 

 

 

imagejpg3_zps8a522fe5.jpg

Congratulations Tracey!  6 Months is fabulous.  I am so happy for you.  You are a great inspiration on this board.  I am glad that I shared my journey with you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.