October 1, 20196 yr Great work Abby! You're 3/4 of the way to completing your first year of smoke free life. Time will really start to fly now and before you know it, you'll be standing on the Lido Deck with many others here celebrating your life long quit! Be sure to mark the day with a celebration of some sort
October 1, 20196 yr Congratulations Abby! Thanks for sharing your quit journey with us. You are doing great!
October 1, 20196 yr Congratulations @abbynormal 9 months is a HUGE accomplishment!! Reward yourself!!!
October 1, 20196 yr Wow ! Congratulations, Abby, on your Nine Months of Freedom ! You have built a spectacular quit for yourself...reward yourself. Edited October 1, 20196 yr by Sazerac
October 1, 20196 yr Abbynormal -- fantastic job on the 9 months, you are really going strong now. Congrats and most definitely take time to celebrate today!!!!
October 1, 20196 yr Thank you so much, everyone! So far I'm rewarding myself by sitting in the tire shop, waiting while they fix a leaky tire. 🙄 But later I will find a much more enjoyable way to celebrate the day!
October 2, 20196 yr Congrats, Abbynormal! Nine months quit already! Celebrate your achievement and KTQ! 😎
October 9, 20196 yr 1 minute ago, abbynormal said: @Lilly!!! It's good to see you. 🙂 I pop in from time to time but my life has literally taken off since I quit. I'm almost 7 months now x
October 10, 20196 yr congrats Abby 9 months is fabulous, it will go so quick now , till you are on the Lido deck. Hope you,ve found a nice way to celebrate .
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.