Wana

Wana checking in...

Posted (edited)

Hi there, I used to be a QSMB member and just came across this board.  While looking around, I was pleased to see some old familiar names here!  Thought I would register and say hello to old friends and new.  I recently celebrated my 3rd year of freedom (Dec. 22nd) and couldn't be happier!  Good luck to all who are in the process of quitting smoking and stay strong to those who are down the path to sweet freedom!

Cheers!

Wana

Edited by Wana
  • Like 11

Hi Wana!  Welcome to Quit train!  Congratulations to you on your 3 years free!!  Awesome!

• Like 3

Hello and welcome aboard ....

Congrats on your great quit ...hope you stay awhile.....

• Like 2

Welcome BadAsh Wana.  I remember you from the "Make a Sentence From 5 Letters" game.  I had a different name over there.  Glad to see you're still enjoying the smoke-free life 3 years later.  Our quits were only a month apart and I couldn't agree more it's brought a lot of happiness and freedom. Hope to see more of you around here.

ButtKickerPaul

• Like 4

Hi Wana, good to see you :) Congratulations on 3 years quit! 

• Like 4

Welcome to Quit Train Wana! Congrats on reaching your 3 year quit milestone. That's amazing.

3.gif

I hope you stick around to impart some of your quit wisdom on the newer quitters here. Everyone has something great to contribute :) 

• Like 4

Welcome Wana.  I am a newbie so I hope you stay around and share your wisdom.  I am loving this journey so much and have come to care  a lot for the people guiding me.

• Like 4

Welcome Wana and congratulations on three years of freedom.

Grab a seat and stay awhile.

• Like 1

I remember you, Wana!  Welcome to QuitTrain.   Congratulations on 3 years smoke free!

• Like 3

Happy Three Years of Freedom, Wana and welcome to the QTrain !

• Like 2

Congrats on 3 years quit, Wana! Celebrate the milestone and KTQ! 😎

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0FRLEB7ozfHnL8RA0Cxl

• Like 1

Hi Wana!! Congrats on 3 years smokefree!  My activity here ebbs and flows- what a delight to see your post!  You might find some familiar themes in the Games thread ... 🙂

• Like 1