Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6

Featured Replies

Today I read my Day 4 material from Joel Spitzer as usual, but I also learnt something by myself. 

 

The last three days were tough in places and if there was a day to throw in the towel it would have been yesterday. I woke up this morning and I realised I felt great.  

 

If I had given up on this quit yesterday I wouldn't have experienced the great day I had today. 

 

I am now in Day 5.

 

 

15423027713241408990652.jpg

Edited by Lilly

Good for you, Lilly.   Yeah, if you had given up yesterday, you would have felt horrible.  I'm glad you didn't.

 

You are doing a great thing by quitting smoking.  Embrace that fact and protect your quit.   Keep up the awesome work!

Good for you, Lilly! One day at a time....and they really start to add up!

Great job Lilly -- moving strong now -- keep it up!!

What a nice update Lilly! Way to go!

Keep up the good work!

 

There are going to be good days and bad days, but really, every day you're smoke free is a good day and one day closer to freedom.

 

Stay strong! You don't want to have to go through this ever again!

Keep going Lilly.  It gets easier every day!

photo3.jpg

21 hours ago, Lilly said:

The last three days were tough in places and if there was a day to throw in the towel it would have been yesterday. I woke up this morning and I realised I felt great.  

 

The tough spots are going to become fewer and further between as you continue your quit.  Those days where you wake up feeling great are going to occur more frequently as you continue your quit.

 

Congratulations Lilly.  You've done one of the best things you will ever do for yourself.

Aside from "Jolene", those are the best words that ever came out of Dolly Parton's mouth. :120_speaking_head:

 

You're doing great Lilly.  Just focus on day 5 for now.  It's all that matters.

  • Author

Thankyou for all the encouragement and support ❤️❤️

 

I watched my Day 5 Joel Spitzer video today.

 

Had a few smoking thoughts but got through. 

 

I am now in Day 6.

Edited by Lilly

Exciting news, Lilly.

Day Six. !

Please reward yourself,

you are doing awesome work

that will pay off big time in a short while.

Already you are wrenching your brain back from the slavery of nicotine

and teaching yourself what true rewards are all about.

 

Thank for keeping current with us,

we are cheering you on every step of the way.

S

  • Author

I'm so thankful for your encouragement everyone ❤️❤️

 

I am out today but will update you all tonight ?

  • Author

Day 6 is done.  As always I watched the Joel Spitzer videos for today and then was out for the rest of the day.

 

I am amazed by my stats. Look at all those cigarettes not smoked in 6 days ??  I worked it out and I won't be setting alight £389.00 a month.

 

The benefits just keep coming ?  

 

Screenshot_20181117-210030.png

Edited by Lilly

Awesome Lilly -- and the benefits get exponentially !!!

Great job Lilly. One more day, one day at a time, cmon

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.