Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sslip is 7 Months Smoke Free!

Featured Replies

Congratulations @Sslip for being smoke free for 7 months.

 

Well done on having a such a great quit happening. You have such a strong base now to build the rest of your smoke free life. Thanks for all you do around the boards to support others. So, make sure you do something today to celebrate, preferably not CoS, and reward yourself with a much deserved treat.

 

giphy.gif

The months are adding up. Well done Shane. Big congratulations on your 7th month.

Sslip, hard to believe that it is 7 months already.  Fantastic job-- keep it going and remember to take time to celebrate.

Congratulations Shane!   You've done great in your quit as well as in paying it forward by helping others.  I hope you celebrate how well you are doing.

Good job!

 

Edited by Boo

I'm only in the beginning and the days are just taking forever to pass.  Is there a day that I will not even think of that smoke?  

I am so impressed with your strength.  Keep on going!

awesome.jpg

1 hour ago, Linda Thomas said:

I'm only in the beginning and the days are just taking forever to pass.  Is there a day that I will not even think of that smoke?  

I am so impressed with your strength.  Keep on going!

awesome.jpg

 

Thank you so much Linda. You are in the early days right now and it can feel like every waking moment is occupied by thoughts of smoking. I promise you that it will get better. For me it has been gradual and day to day I don't necessarily notice how much it changes, but when I look back on early posts, I now can't believe how far I've come. 

 

You're doing great and on track. Stay strong. 

Thank you all for the well wishes and for being part of this great team. 

 

I really appreciate the help each and everyone of you has freely given. 

7MFNkg.gifWoohoo Shane.............I hope you are doing the happy dance! 7 Months is amazing...a nice gentle ride now to the Lido deck....Good to be on this journey with you and Thanks for all the support....Celebraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate..  ?

Only a wee bit late..... AGAIN?

 

Whoop whoop  congrats on being fantastic 7 months smoke free. You're doing a fantastic job with your own quit and with helping others with theirs too.. So keep on keeping on..?

 

Oh and I fashioned you a wee cake. Now I know you do the crickety thingy so I made a crickety cake but not got a clue where I should plonk you so I reckoned you would probably be good at inspecting the pitch  ??

20180812_195123.jpg

52 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Oh and I fashioned you a wee cake

I am fascinated.  How did you do that?  So cute! 

Congrats, Slipp! Seven months is just super! Celebrate and KTQ! ?

 

image.thumb.png.eef1ecee716d268d9cd069b01aaf8494.png

@Sslip Sorry man, don't know how this got missed by me, it just "slipped" by

 

Anywho, huge congratulations on 7 awesome months. You're an amazing opponent on Chicks and sticks, and always motivating and supporting everyone on the forums. Really glad to know you, and to be a teeny tiny part of your journey.

 

Keep on keepin on!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.