June 7, 20188 yr Today is World Ocean Day my fellow nopers. Bet you day is now complete, I know mine is. So I might just go back to bed and let this sleeping tablet run its course. So for World Ocean Day I searched the seas to find the nopiest ocean nope I could fine and think this just might be it: NOPE Topic of The Day: Movies you can watch again and agian
June 8, 20188 yr It's... Friday... ya know what that means....... NOPE ? Edited June 8, 20188 yr by Wee fluffy me
June 8, 20188 yr It's Friday, yay! Reasons to be cheerful, 1-2-3. 1. Two days of holiday booked off work meaning a 4 day weekend. 2. Friday hugs from Fluffy. 3. Nope, Nope, Nope!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.