Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

darcy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by darcy

  1. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -19
  2. yesterday Day 13 challenge plank 55 sec - pretty sure I had correct form , as my abs were shaking when I was done. squats - 29 walk 1.5 miles 2 times. Mani made it , too.
  3. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18 ... come on ladies let's swoop another win
  4. Llama only admit defeat silently. admit
  5. Wow!! ^^^^^ Doing my happy dance for you, Sazerac. That is a beautiful bounty for certain. My mouth is watering just looking at that healthy delight. Fennel, leeks and beets - o, my! your friend is is priceless.
  6. darcy posted a blog entry in dancing
    Feeling deeply off (collective grief, I think). No off switch, minimal awareness, and even less discipline around eating right now. Considering it a great day if I manage to shower, dress and care for my teeth. Pretty sure some of it is due to not being in the cigarette~task loop anymore. HURRAY! and of course some of it is due to Stay at Home/Covid-19 safety practices. To spend just a moment here... I used to punctuate my day with smoking. Could measure many things by the number of smokes I had. I was pretty dedicated to smoking between tasks, so find I am getting less done. Subconsciously avoiding craving triggers? Lazy? Don't really think I want to substitute something for that particular punctuation....although a big glass of water or challenge exercise would be a great substitute....hmmm... On the plus side , I am hydrating lots, walking lots (3ish miles today and Mani cat did them , too...he's exhausted), enjoying being with my marvelous man (glad he likes me even when I have the personality and attitude of a wet dishrag), planning and planting food and flower garden. on the covid thing.... some of this stuff is just ridiculous to me. This is where my fatalistic and always see the bad side magnified works to my advantage. I stopped going out March 1st. e have very limited contact of people on the property we live on. Some of "the next logical step" things seem so basic and that people are not doing or oblivious has me awestruck. off to watch the nightly scare (news). Best of all to each of you. Love hard on the people in your life. Do the things you have never done. I am learning to play happy birthday on the harmonica.
  7. Okay, and now commence the things that truly bring chills to my spine... Wisconsin dairy farmers are being told to dump their milk supplies. Too few consumers/ low demand really needs to be a way to get the fresh stuff to the food banks....imo
  8. You've got this Sunshine. Not sure what will feel helpful as the nicotine leaves your body. I slept for a day or so. Drinking lots of water and juice. Playing cards. Glad you are FREE!
  9. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  10. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  11. darcy replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    still laurel
  12. darcy replied to jillar's topic in Socializing
    laurel loud and clear. I am with catlover on the timing thing.
  13. Noisy umbrellas make bad sheilds perks
  14. darcy replied to Pearlie's topic in Games
    Everyone sleeps easy
  15. Day 12 challenge plank 50 seconds - takes me longer to recover than to do it... yay for trying and growing squats 27 no walk today....yet. next challenge will begin Monday.... wall sits, crunches, squats and plank ... another two week round. Feel free to jump onboard
  16. Trudging onward weary nurses survive. basil
  17. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13 doin' great...out napping the cats.
  18. darcy replied to beazel's topic in Games
    kills
  19. darcy replied to MLMR's topic in Off The Record
    MLMR, Glad your seat is still filled on the train. Knew in my gut it would be. If I am understanding your line of work, I believe just being there for people, even without the ability to touch will be useful. Being seen and heard... never a shortage of use for offering these things. Please follow through with your observation and analysis: " Take good self care these days. It's urgent." ❤️
  20. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  21. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  22. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20 yay! this is silly. I am unreasonably delighted at this win! Cheering madly in my living room. Cats think I've lost my marbles.
  23. darcy replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.