Jump to content
notsmokinjo

What are you doing right now

Recommended Posts

712392552_1681769.gif

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, catlover said:

Ah Thanks guys, So proud of my Son and his wife for giving me a beautiful Grand daughter Elyana Ava 💕 I am so in love with her. She so tiny...6lb 6oz. Had lots of cuddles with her tonight....feeling blessed and so glad I don’t smoke any more, she is far too precious to be handled with stinky fingers!! 

 

Congratulations on the new addition to the family Catlover.

 

And welcome to world Elyana, her adventure is just beginning. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, catlover said:

Ah Thanks guys, So proud of my Son and his wife for giving me a beautiful Grand daughter Elyana Ava 💕 I am so in love with her. She so tiny...6lb 6oz. Had lots of cuddles with her tonight....feeling blessed and so glad I don’t smoke any more, she is far too precious to be handled with stinky fingers!! 

A Little Princess,.... Perfect...

Love and best wishes to you all xxx

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Making a whole page of Boobies in the game thread.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fillin that games thread with Boobies while I play with meself....again.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing on the board and NOT SMOKING. Also waiting to go to the pharmacy. Then practice some coding. Any web developers in da house?

On 2/28/2018 at 6:43 AM, notsmokinjo said:

Well pur should a been our but the rest was proper bogan.

 

Bwahhaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting on a bus, heading home from work and it still has that new car smell.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching them announce Doreen's new Prime Minister :)

 

If you want to send him a gift in recognition of his win @Doreensfree , might I suggest either a comb or a hair brush? Maybe a couple of good jokes too. He looks a little grim!

TPuuikQ.jpg

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why England.....WHY¿???????¿

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Why England.....WHY¿???????¿

Nothin to do with me !!!!....Honest !!!!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just back from walking about a mile in the heat.

I came in, removed my shoes

and walked straight into the shower, clothes and all.

Now in the luxury of AC, ceiling fans and a pint glass of ice water.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Nothin to do with me !!!!....Honest !!!!

I thought you were running for PM! What happened?

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sazerac said:

Just back from walking about a mile in the heat.

I came in, removed my shoes

and walked straight into the shower, clothes and all.

Now in the luxury of AC, ceiling fans and a pint glass of ice water  cold BEER.

There! Fixed that for ya :) 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a cool bath and sitting under a fan, it’s been so hot in the UK today.... can’t cope haha, not used to such heat.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, reciprocity said:

Watching them announce Doreen's new Prime Minister :)

 

If you want to send him a gift in recognition of his win @Doreensfree , might I suggest either a comb or a hair brush? Maybe a couple of good jokes too. He looks a little grim!

TPuuikQ.jpg

 

Wait...what?

 

Is Bobby "The Brain" Heenan running England now?

image.png.0f02c9c608ee323a41b2c15e27aa1534.png

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More like Boris the Brainless.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, notsmokinjo said:

More like Boris the Brainless.

I try not to get into politics in the US.  Our country is so divided and full of hate!😢

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

I try not to get into politics in the US.  Our country is so divided and full of hate!😢

I don't do politics either...they are all crazy...I think me and my frying pan would fit in nicely ...

So let's stick to important stuff ,like ,sticks and chicks,pirates....and missing Bunnies ...

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

source.gifSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hot!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That kitty is  serious about that ice cream cone!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2019 at 4:05 PM, reciprocity said:

Watching them announce Doreen's new Prime Minister :)

 

If you want to send him a gift in recognition of his win @Doreensfree , might I suggest either a comb or a hair brush? Maybe a couple of good jokes too. He looks a little grim!

TPuuikQ.jpg

Scruffy bu££er....

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting on the first bus on my way home and realised every night I look up so I can see the Australian Bereuo of Meteorology building and say to myself oh I should tell Saz....lol...Guess wot Saz

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Sitting on the first bus on my way home and realised every night I look up so I can see the Australian Bereuo of Meteorology building and say to myself oh I should tell Saz....lol...Guess wot Saz

 

Wot Jo ?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

 

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines