What are you doing right now

notsmokinjo

50 minutes ago, jillar said:

Facing reality.......  😞

So sad that he is gone, but let's just assume he eloped and is living happily ever after with his new bunny bride — but he'll never forget all the love and care that you gave him while he was enjoying warm hospitality and fine dining in your yard. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Growing a beard! I have nothing better to do so thought I'd see what happens. Never had a beard or mustache!

Pretty sure the wife is googling divorce lawyers 😯 

179013.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

Well i’m Waiting to get sleepy lol. I have my clock all messed up. Good thing I’m not working or this could be bad. Can’t seem to get to sleep at night than i’m In bed til noon. Oh well i’ll Gwt my clock back sooner or later. 

• Like 3

On 7/27/2019 at 2:40 AM, reciprocity said:

Growing a beard! I have nothing better to do so thought I'd see what happens. Never had a beard or mustache!

Pretty sure the wife is googling divorce lawyers 😯 

179013.jpg

Tell your wife ,you will look pretty for Xmas !!!!

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Sazerac said:

I'm going out to get some vittles and cognac.

All that talk about a certain celebration made me quit thirsty !

dressed, combed hair, all ready to put shoes on and a big thunder/lightening rainstorm.

will wait for a while or put wellies on if it is going to go on and on.

• Like 2

Go Get 'Em, JO.

You never know what this day will bring.

"You never know what's around the next corner, it just might be Johnny Guitar Watson singing your song !"

Barcelona Red c. 1980's

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 1

Oh great it must be city excursion day...Two groupsa kids just got on...the kids from the ritzy school in casual (which is a scary 90s flash back).....and kids from the special school tripped out in their uniforms, one complete with bucket hat and zinc on his nose. So will the private school snowflakes or the special school kids be the first to meltdown when it turns into a sardine can...???

• Haha 1