Random thoughts...

notsmokinjo

1 hour ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Ooowww good idea  @Joe7 but don't you think is look a bit stupid walking to and from work (cos that's when I catch most of my tan) holding one of them up while walking along the streets..??

Well you wouldn't be the first to try :)

sun-tan-reflector.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WeegieWoman said:

When i was a wee nipper the crystal maze was must see saturday night telly. It was the baldy host slippy not sure his name. 

The best one Richard O'Brien of Rocky Horror Show fame.

• Like 1

The annual Lake Erie Pottahawk Piss-Up was last weekend! Weather was awesome this year. Sunny and in the 30's C! Just be careful not to fall in and swallow any water.

You know that all the beer that goes in must come back out at some point and .... well; I don't see any potties around, do you?

img_5170.jpg

pottahawk-beads.jpgjobbie2013-640x480-300x225.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

When can I start posting Christmas Songs for Christmas in July???.... can I start today and claim its the 12 days of christmas in July???? .... Oh what should I cook for christmas in July dinner.... or should I just book into the Cuckoo or Hofbrauhaus  for a German Christmas.... missed the Italian Social Club their Christmas in July was today (14th) but thats just too early..... too many choices.... need to book soon if I'm not doin it meself...  or do we head off to P.J. O'Briens or the Fifth Provence for an Irish Christmas..... oh its so hard. But when can i start the songs????? I'll be able to listen to Let It Snow without crying or having a breakdown.... nothing worse when your on you fifth day of weather in the 90's (F)... than listening to songs about snow.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Watching a little bird fly up to my pond earlier and I was wondering if it was going to drink, swim or try to get one of the minnows. Which THEN got me thinking maybe that tiny little bird thinks it can get one of my large Koi. Which THEN made me think that fish really are the only food source that is pretty much sought by everything. 

Everything eats fish, even fish eat fish......

And then I went to get a beer

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/29/2018 at 3:32 AM, jillar said:

Just heard this saying on a movie and LOVE it

Judge not your beauty

by the number of people who look at you

but by the number of people who smile at you

Aaawww Jillar that's lovely but either I'm a right ugly bitch  or in the wrong job cos I get loads a growls ...??

• Haha 1

I was looking at a couple of things on YouTube and accidentally clicked on a video of a couple of chucklenuts on TV doing something called the "In My Feelings Challenge."

I just realized that not only am I at a place in my life where I no longer understand pop culture, I don't give a tinker's damn about any of it.  I'm perfectly content with not being "cool" or "hip."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just realized that not only am I at a place in my life where I no longer understand pop culture, I don't give a tinker's damn about any of it.  I'm perfectly content with not being "cool" or "hip."

This comes to all of us in time.....it just take all of us at different times to get there ...welcome to who gives a crap gang....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2