Reciprocity reaches the lido deck!

Stewie

1 minute ago, Doreensfree said:

Well it's evening here... So time to have a little drink to celebrate piggy,s big day !!!

LOL, That was me on Saturday, partied a little too hardy.

Edited by Katie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, reciprocity said:

I know what that's like!!

h88MWrJ.jpg

Sheesh, I know I'm late to the party, but this is what I find?!?  OK, RECI!  Whatever.... I just hope this shot is from another day when you had several too many and that tonight you are being feted in the style you deserve.   I am soooooooooooo happy for you to be celebrating this first of many anniversaries as a free man.  You've been such a wonderful support to me personally on my own journey and a HUGE part of what makes this board the friendly, low-key, no nonsense place that it is.  I want to thank you for all  you've done for me.  I hope you are very happy as you deserve to be on this special day and every day.  Reciprocity goes both ways, buddy so I hope you're getting the most out of what's bouncing back to you.  

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...