Marti - 11 months

El Bandito

Marti - 

The Aylesbury Tornado has made it to 11 months.

There has been violence, laughter, tears and quite frankly some scary stuff in the swearing thread...but she has made it to 11 months and will soon be up here on the Lido deck.

Quit Buddy. You are quite simply the best.

• Like 11

aww this is fabulous.....sometimes you have been tested.....but stuck fast.....also...

Have been a constant support to others....

I'm thrilled for you sweetheart....quit train just wouldn't be the same without you...

Nearly there.....we have a nice purple chair ....waiting for you.....

Hugs xxxx

• Like 3

Awe Marti..Congrats to you lovely lady! I'm am so proud and happy for you. Marti you are such an inspiration to so many here on QT. You are my BFF across the pond and I hope someday we will meet. Thank you for all your love and support..without you and some of the others I wouldn't have my quit. Again chickie congrats well done! When you get to the lido deck save me a spot. I will be there in the fall! Love you xx

• Like 1

Awe Marti, I'm so pleased for you.  Not only for putting down the cig but also for all you've received in the process.  You are truly deserving.  Thank you for your support and humor and consistency here on the boards.  

You'll never get another 11th month quit, the one that sits on the edge of joining the big kids.  You may wish to celebrate in a subdued manner but maybe you could get yourself a lolli, find a quiet spot and ponder your brilliance.    You rock Girl.

• Like 1

You guys are too kind.  I was just a scared smoker who wondered if a support network and some crazy champix drugs could save her.

I can swear jolly well it must be said, I'm pleased it's subsiding now and others can take the "mantle" on that thread.

Oh I love the purple deckchair idea...I love boats and water and purple.

If I inspired anyone at all then I'm delighted, I was inspired over and over again so it's only fair to create a circle of support.

Love you all, truly, and need more tissues!

x

• Like 4