November 5, 201411 yr Today has been the hardest day for me so far! For everyone struggling today! WE GOT THIS NOPE
November 5, 201411 yr No stinky smoking for me today. I will join you on staying cig free for 24 hrs. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
November 5, 201411 yr Today, I have an Easy N O P E so, I will lend my NOPE to all who are struggling. NOPE for Sonic NOPE for Evelyn a N O P E for ALL the new FREE people NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
November 5, 201411 yr Today has been the hardest day for me so far! For everyone struggling today! WE GOT THIS NOPE Hang in there Sonic!! NOPE!!
November 6, 201411 yr Today has been the hardest day for me so far! For everyone struggling today! WE GOT THIS NOPE Jodie my friend. Lean on me.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.