Everything posted by cprofits
-
Thursday 30th January 2020
Nope !!
-
Thursday 4 th October 2018
Nope :)
-
Wednesday 4 th October 2017
Nope :)
-
Monday 4th July 2016
NOPE
-
Thursday 5 November NOPE
nope
-
Monday 2th November Nope
Nope
-
Tuesday 29 September NOPE
Nope :)
-
6 Months for Cprofits
Hi Everyone, I'm still smoke free. :) Thanks for all you did to support me those first few weeks. Special thanks to Sally for her encouragement. <3 I realized tomorrow is my big day so I thought I'd pop back in and say hello.
- Saturday 2 May NOPE
- 28th November 2014
-
27th November 2014
nope...i had some wine yesterday for the first time while I was cooking for Thanksgiving with my family. It was SO HARD...I think it might be easier just to not drink. :/
-
CProfits has 3 weeks!!!
Thanks everyone.
-
NOPE for Wednesday November 26th
nope
-
Tuesday 25th of November pledge
nope
- 24th November NOPE
- 23 November Pledge day
- 22th November NOPE
-
21 NOV 2014 NOPE
nope
- 20 November NOPE
-
19th Wedneysday (November) NOPE
nope
-
Tuesday 18th November NOPE Pledge
nope
-
Monday 17th November n.o.p.e
nope
- 16th NOPE pledge
- 15th Saturday NOPE
-
Friday 14 th November NOPE
nope