Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's 5 magic months for Marti today :)

Featured Replies

Congratulations Marti - 5 months today! I really can't believe it's not more - you are such an asset to the board, and are so helpful, kind and understanding, too.

I'm so glad to have you here with us!

I hope that you do something amazing to celebrate :)

 

congrats1.gif

Congratulations! :)

Marti!

 

5 months!

 

No, seriously. 5 whole, entire months. Brilliant work.

 

Congratulations!

Yey, go girl, you are really getting some fine mileage on your quit, well done smarties ;)

Soo proud and happy, big up girl !!!

Yay you Marti - you are rocking this and providing fabulous support along the way .... Love you girl a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

congrats marti 5 months is awesome

Congratulations on  your wonderful 5 months victory :D  :D !!!!

Congratulations girl!

Thanks so much for being such a big help to me on my smoke-free journey!

You are a gem :)

Marti, 5 months is fantastic! Congratulations!

yay way to go Marti

 

5 months is awesome

 

you are such a support here on the train xx

 

bigdancegif.gif

Five months already Marti!, just wow!

 

When I read the peace and confidence in your quit I forget that you've ever smoked! You have sooooo got this my lovely, pricelessxx

YAYYYY Marti! Congratulations 5 months is so awesome!

 

pinky_zps6c8130d0.gif

Wow Marti! 5 months is AWESOME! Congratulations!  :D

oh wow, I haven't been able to get on line all day and now I come on and read this.  It made me cry lol.

 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for the messages here and the support everyday.

 

xx

Marti, I am so happy for you at five months!!  You are a kind, supportive member of the board....and sometimes you crack me up!!

 

arg-5-50-trans.gif

Marti 5 months is just fantastic, your an amazing lady xxx

Marti, that is great news! Five months is awesome! :) congratulations!

 

 

imagejpg2_zpsf34af9b1.jpg

Awesome job, Marti! Keep going and don't stop with all your helpful insight! Congrats!

Marti...sorry I missed your day yesterday ..(I missed a bunch..i wasnt on :( )

 

Congrats on yet another milestone!

 

Your family has to be so proud of you...

 

we all know quitting is difficult, but you proved its doable!

 

Im buying..I tip my glass to you!  ;)

Sorry I missed your 5 months  "chicky"  huge congrats

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.