Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notsmokinjo is Five Years Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Congratulations @notsmokinjoย on five years! That is so awesome ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm so glad you quit smoking because I wouldn't know you otherwise. Oh and of course for your health too ๐Ÿ˜‚ Have a GREAT day my friend ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

spacer.png

ย 

ย 

Congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰ on 5 years smoke free @notsmokinjo

ย 

Celebrate big today!

5 years... that's half a decade. I'm kinda proud of me. Don't miss it a bit either.

ย 

Thanks to all who helped me on my journey.

wow Jo, congrats! Im kicking myself, I should be in the 5 year club with you, im an idiot. Well done you, and thanks so much for sticking around here and helping us all.ย  Are you going to treat yourself today?ย  I know everything is expensive in Oz, how much money you have saved not buying the stinky fags in 5 years??

So proud of you, and inspired, too. Doing a โ€œWay to go, Jo!โ€ dance here!

IMG_6216.GIF

Congratulations on your 5th year of not smoking Jo! You are awesome!

High Five Great Job GIF by Dogtopia

Three cheers for good ol' Ozzie Looney Bird.ย  Congratulations.

ย 

I would have been earlier to the party, but I forgot to RSVP.

australia GIF

Congratulations on this incredibly awesome quit. You deserve a great reward.

ย 

ohyeah-piranhagun.gif

On 11/28/2022 at 9:06 PM, WeegieWoman said:

wow Jo, congrats! Im kicking myself, I should be in the 5 year club with you, im an idiot. Well done you, and thanks so much for sticking around here and helping us all.ย  Are you going to treat yourself today?ย  I know everything is expensive in Oz, how much money you have saved not buying the stinky fags in 5 years??

ย 

I'll still be here for your fifth Weeie. You got it this time.

ย 

As for saving money....yeah nah the kid bleeds me dry...lolย 

BIG CONGRATS JO ON 5 years!

Hope your celebrating and treating yourself

image.gif.3c54a30b5323295bc94b62d704e18b3f.gif

Congrats Joโ€ฆโ€ฆ feels pretty good donโ€™t it!

Congratulations!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.