Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

time to let the cat out of the bag - Tracey and Rez

Featured Replies

soooooo you all know i am going on a 3 month trip to Ohio in 2 weeks time  :rolleyes:
 
you also know i like to post pictures alot and I have now learned how to do that here  :yu:
 
what you dont probably dont know and what was a well kept quit train secret is that i am going to stay with Rez from ohio  :dirol:
 
god help him he is going to put up with me for 3 months  :P 
 
he has been my wing man and quit buddy, he has been there through all my tantrums and traumas and we begin our new non smoking adventures together (I blame Mrs potato head!)
 
so you see quitting smoking really did change our lives for the better  :first_move:  
 
this is the beginning of our adventures and we would like to share them with you our online quit buddies and friends  :friends:

 

10304352_10203581608212377_4316709837975 
 

  • Replies 62
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hi guys, surprises! :)   I'm in Ohio waiting for Tracey's plane to lane in a couple weeks!   We came to the forums to help us with our quits and got so much more! :)   We are going to follow thi

  • REZ is an egg steeler!!!!  Shore of Lake Erie, more like behind the hen house....   Now I got to watch what I say, Ohio is too close and they know my truck.....   Many questions remain. Is Ohio a

  • JustSomeGuy
    JustSomeGuy

    Maybe it was cold outside?

So happy for you both...thought this might be the case!!!

Wow! I'm happy for both of you! Tracey, don't be subtle! Rez, if you have an expectation, tell her what it is.

He doesnt look like no Lady Bug!  ;)

 

Congrats!..hope you enjoy your time here in Ohio ...

 

Just make sure you leave before the snow flies....Rez lives in "the snow belt"...lol...plenty of Lake effect snow for everyone.  :)

all right tracey and rez  

  • Author

He doesnt look like no Lady Bug!  ;)

 

Congrats!..hope you enjoy your time here in Ohio ...

 

Just make sure you leave before the snow flies....Rez lives in "the snow belt"...lol...plenty of Lake effect snow for everyone.  :)

lol we are going to see bug though  thats already planned in :)

 

edited to add we might drop in on you to joe if you are up for a visit?

subtlety, nah!   What great news!  Tracey, I think that's the first time you have posted a close up of you and Rez...Did you lose weight?  Both of you look great!  So, is Rez in England right now with you?

sorry...it wasn't a secret...I knew the whole time!!! 

 

congrats you two!
 

the quit trains first romance

 

:)

  • Author

subtlety, nah!   What great news!  Tracey, I think that's the first time you have posted a close up of you and Rez...Did you lose weight?  Both of you look great!  So, is Rez in England right now with you?

no rez is in ohio :) i have lost weight since that picture lol x

Hi guys, surprises! :)

 

I'm in Ohio waiting for Tracey's plane to lane in a couple weeks!

 

We came to the forums to help us with our quits and got so much more! :)

 

We are going to follow this to see where it leads us!!!

 

Because we have met here we would like to share some of our journey together with you! :)

Tracey knows my feelings and I know hers!

This post is just so full of awesome! Happy for you guys! 

Omg! This is awesome news! No one tells me anything! I am so pleased for you guys :) :) yey! !!!

This is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Please keep posting pics!  I'm so happy for you both!

No Freakin' Way!!

That is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!

:D

That picture is so cute and I CAN'T WAIT to see more!

 

 

Our avatars have BB and HAL on them

 

BB from Tracey's avatar is from my sailboat racing days. It stood for Boat Bitch, the person who goes below to get stuff during a race, my position was center so it was me most of the time. Tracey renamed it Bob's Bitch and I will never call her this so instead I call her beautiful Babe!

 

Hal on my avatar was the name of Tracey's horse that she loved very much and was dear to her heart.

 

 

The avatar mysteries are now solved!

Well what the hell else did I not know about. Jeese Louise. Next you'll be telling me Bakon is going to Skirt Island to live with El Burrito.  :P

 

Have a great time T & R.  :)

REZ is an egg steeler!!!!  Shore of Lake Erie, more like behind the hen house....

 

Now I got to watch what I say, Ohio is too close and they know my truck.....

 

Many questions remain.

Is Ohio a step up from the island? It was fun to drink as a kid there, they got drive through beer stores, .....it is America, even if the bad part....I guess so

 

Is Tracey going to be deported early............

 

Is the boat going to be a rockin?

 

Can the world handle these two together and doing things with the flip flops off?

 

HOW DID THIS OCCUR????

 

Where is that picture from?

 

Sneak sneaksters.......GOOD JOB!

How Awesome!!!

 

You two are both super cute and fun!!!  I bet you will have such a fabulous time together! :) 

Bakon. I can help with the picture. that is the Southbank of the Thames in London, with the the London Eye in the background.

 

How Rez got into egg rustling? I don't know.

 

Honestly, we leave you colonists for a couple of decades and you all start carrying guns around the place and stealing eggs.

 

Paint the truck Pink. That will fool 'em.

 

So, how about it? I'm thinking me, you in wooly skirts and flip flops. Side by side in 'Black Freedom' heading off to be bridesmaids in Ohio...

 

Ah Love is a many splendoured thing.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.