Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JustinHoot99 is One Month Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

I know you're going by a different calendar @JustinHoot99, and I'll respect it after today but one month is a HUGE accomplishment and your profile says you reached it today so i couldn't let the day go by without congratulating you!😊

You are doing great! 😊

 

source.gif.b6f621a9c7614fa5062e081169a28c09.gif

Great job Justin.  Congratulations.

 

4 hours ago, jillar said:

I know you're going by a different calendar @JustinHoot99

 

How many lunar cycles 'til the lido deck?

image.png.4cd40fc3eefbbf28206bd0c36968db4b.png

 

Congratulations Justin!  That first month smoke free is huge!  You are doing great!

 

200.gif

Congrats on a month (is a month is a month is a month.) No matter how you count it, the first month down is a very big deal and you're now well on your way!

Yay you!

There are many different types of monthly cycles.... enjoy yours ;) 

No doubt your family is proud of you cuz we all are!!

Congratulations Justin, you are doing great and don't forget to reward yourself.

image.png.1a3f980f13eb2cc1a9e35611eed35fe2.png

Thanks everyone.  I shall celebrate this but celebrate again after 31 days.  I can use all the celebrations I can get.

 

Way to go Justin!! We don't mind celebrating twice 😉

 

Excited New Year GIF

Day 30.  Wife is still out of town.  For some reason, just knowing she will smell check me whenever I return home makes it easier to avoid cravings.  Look forward to her return tomorrow.  But I'm still enjoying smoke free days.

I know it is hard, you are exhausted, that is how it is for a while. The longer you keep going the easier it will get.  The struggle will be on going but you will get better at handling it.  I will not sugar coat it, I know it is hard as I do it every day,  but I have found that if I accept it for what it is I do not struggle as much. You have got this, just keep going.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.