March 28, 20224 yr I know you're going by a different calendar @JustinHoot99, and I'll respect it after today but one month is a HUGE accomplishment and your profile says you reached it today so i couldn't let the day go by without congratulating you!😊 You are doing great! 😊
March 28, 20224 yr Congratulations Justin .... You smashed that first month ...that's something to dance about ..... Onwards....
March 28, 20224 yr Great job Justin. Congratulations. 4 hours ago, jillar said: I know you're going by a different calendar @JustinHoot99 How many lunar cycles 'til the lido deck?
March 28, 20224 yr Congrats on a month (is a month is a month is a month.) No matter how you count it, the first month down is a very big deal and you're now well on your way! Yay you!
March 28, 20224 yr There are many different types of monthly cycles.... enjoy yours No doubt your family is proud of you cuz we all are!!
March 29, 20224 yr Thanks everyone. I shall celebrate this but celebrate again after 31 days. I can use all the celebrations I can get.
March 30, 20224 yr Day 30. Wife is still out of town. For some reason, just knowing she will smell check me whenever I return home makes it easier to avoid cravings. Look forward to her return tomorrow. But I'm still enjoying smoke free days.
March 31, 20224 yr I know it is hard, you are exhausted, that is how it is for a while. The longer you keep going the easier it will get. The struggle will be on going but you will get better at handling it. I will not sugar coat it, I know it is hard as I do it every day, but I have found that if I accept it for what it is I do not struggle as much. You have got this, just keep going.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.