Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Our Jillar is not well just now !!!

Featured Replies

@jillar

 

For how long you have been smoking before you decided to quit on May 29, 2016 ?

 

Anyway recover soon , God bless

That sounds like a horrible thing you went through Jillar. Very scary.  Glad you're back home now and making progress.  I'm not sure that would be the case if you hadn't quit smoking a few years ago.

Be sure to advocate for yourself when it comes to your medical care.  It can be very frustrating, but it's your life and welfare we're talking about.

Best wishes for a rapid recovery and peace of mind.

16 hours ago, jillar said:

I'm home and what a journey,  I spent January 18-24 !n ICU with respiratory failure from a viral infection I caught from my husband. Ct scan came back terrible with severe emphysema and two nodules on my right lung. Diagnosis at that time was 50\50 that I would recover or go home with hospice.

 

Damn.  That's some bad action.

 

I hope you are on the road to recovery and feeling better now.

 

Stay strong and be well.

Holy shit Jillar!!  WTF!?!? What a scary week!!   I’m glad you took action.  Good on hubby too for calling ambulance. Rest & recover friend! XOXO

L4L

oH mY!!! How very scary for you. So glad you are now home and recovering. Feel better soon xx

 

That is horrible, Jill.  I am glad you are home.  Rest up and I hope you have a peaceful recovery.

Oh, Jillar!  I am so very sorry to read this!  Lots of love and prayers coming your way!

So very scary, Jillar.   I'm just glad that you've made it through the worst of it and are now back home where you can rest, regain your strength, and continue to surprise the doctors with your swift recovery.   

I'm so glad to read that you're home and on the mend.  What a very scary ordeal for you!!  I'll send good vibes your way with hopes for a speedy recovery from it all and for good news ahead.

How scary for you, @jillar! Best wishes to you as you work with your new team of doctors to get things right with your body! 🌻

Wow Jill, so sorry to read that you have been through the wringer.  Hope you are back to good health soon.  Get lots of rest and take care of yourself.

omg

big hugs to you dear jillar!!!

saying prayers !!!!

I'm so sorry Jillar - I've been away and just now catching up on all of this. I'm so glad that your now home and hope that you start feeling better soon. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.