September 5, 20197 yr Wow! Congrats @beacon! Another 6 year smoke free veteran joins the 6 year club I hope you celebrate today's milestone in recognition of what an amazing accomplishment it really is!
September 5, 20197 yr Congratulations on 6 years beacon. I hope you have a great day, maybe do a little dancing?
September 5, 20197 yr Hello Beacon ! Hello Mel ! Congratulations on your Six Years of Freedom ! You lit the way for me and I am ever grateful. Love you, bebe. S
September 5, 20197 yr Congratulations on six Mel! I still remember the story about the start of your quit and think of how far you've come.
September 9, 20197 yr Congrats, Beacon! Six years is so fantastic of a milestone....celebrate and KTQ! 😎
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.