What Are You Reading?

I am a huge John Grisham fan and if I had to pick my favorite book, it would have to be "The Summons". 

Right now I am working on finishing up two books.  One is "The Appeal" by John Grisham and the other is "Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart" by Dr. Gordon Livingston.

I wish I had more time to read but I love the escape that it provides.  Reading takes you to another place and time and is a great distraction to life's curve-balls.

• Like 1

I just finished reading the Divergent series so I can watch the movies with my teenage daughter. I have a bunch of books waiting I just can't decide what one to read  :ph34r:

I do love some Steven King too but his books have really changed these last few years. 11/22/63 is the most recent one I have read. I enjoyed it but it was quite different from the stuff I grew up reading.

I am a huge John Grisham fan and if I had to pick my favorite book, it would have to be "The Summons". 

Right now I am working on finishing up two books.  One is "The Appeal" by John Grisham and the other is "Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart" by Dr. Gordon Livingston.

I wish I had more time to read but I love the escape that it provides.  Reading takes you to another place and time and is a great distraction to life's curve-balls.

Ha! Ive read everything by John Grisham......Im working my way through Sycamore Row right now :) I really love his stuff too. 

I just started reading 12 years a slave.  I also read Kindred by Octavia Butler for English lit

Frez, I loved 12 years a slave. :) Great book! Enjoy and let me know what you think. I watched the movie on pay-per-view last weekend......but as usual the book was better.

• Like 1

I just finished Love Anthony by Lisa Genova.

I've started A Cupboard Full Of Coats. Anyone read this one yet? If so, what were your thoughts?

I also have Looking For Alaska on the go, but can't find the book, lol. So it will have to wait. 

Ha! Ive read everything by John Grisham......Im working my way through Sycamore Row right now :) I really love his stuff too. 

I bought Sycamore Row when it first came out so I could get a 1st edition.  I have all Grisham's books in 1st edition.  I also keep a few in my Nook so I could read at work without getting them ruined.

What a gifted writer he is.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sad. I just finished the 9th and final audible in Rachel Caine's "Weather Wardens" series last night.

I hate to let them go. After 9 books they are like family to me.

I won't forget them! (Until I get entrenched in next series I suppose. Audible book "Staying Dead," book 1 of "the Retrievers" series now started.. )

• 1 month later...

I'm sad. I just finished the 9th and final audible in Rachel Caine's "Weather Wardens" series last night.

I hate to let them go. After 9 books they are like family to me.

I won't forget them! (Until I get entrenched in next series I suppose. Audible book "Staying Dead," book 1 of "the Retrievers" series now started.. )

I am on Windfall... Oh. My. how I love this series!