Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20 days is a celebration for me!

Featured Replies

Twenty days and it was actually a good day.  I actually felt like I wanted the quit more than the cigarette.  Every time the thought entered my mind, I would take a deep breath and exhale and the thought would pass.  Maybe I have this after all.  ?

Nice, Get that month and dont look back!!! You got this X2....

Great work Linda and really delighted you had a good day!

 

You will get more and more of those. KTQ.

wot 20 days... how did that happen, you only quit yesterday yeah??????

 

Awesome work Linda... you so have this and you should be so proud of yourself too. Well done on being smoke free for 20 days!!!!!

 

tumblr_nklx4gNZCm1qz8q0ho1_1280.gif

13 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

Twenty days and it was actually a good day.  I actually felt like I wanted the quit more than the cigarette.  Every time the thought entered my mind, I would take a deep breath and exhale and the thought would pass.  Maybe I have this after all.  ?

 

Congratulations Linda !

You quit smoking !  The next 20 will get easier, I promise.

Stay close to the board and let us know how you are doing !

Please reward yourself !  This is an important part of re-training your brain.

The worst 20 days of your quit are now behind you. Keep pushing forward! :´D

Great job Linda.  Congratulations.

 

Celebrate...You've earned it.

19 hours ago, Linda Thomas said:

Maybe I have this after all.  ?

 

You do have this.  Just keep NOPEing and you will continue to do great.

 

You have made it through the toughest days.  You should definitely be proud.  I'm definitely proud of you.

Awesome job -- 20 days down and it gets a little easier each day -- keep moving along as you are "one day at a time".  You can and You are doing this.

You have all the reasons to celebrate. You are doing great and I'm proud of you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.