Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sazerac

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sazerac

  1. Congratulations, Old Man Coffee on your First Month of Freedom !!
  2. Obstinate reptile yawns
  3. Here are more links Smoking and Psychosis Quitting Smoking Blues
  4. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
  5. Congratulations on your Two Months smoke free !
  6. Sazerac replied to QueenB's topic in Celebrations!
    Congratulations, QueenB on your EIGHT Months of Freedom. What a great quit you are building.
  7. VV. interesting, thank you M'Life. "Looking at our current results alongside previous literature, we conclude this strengthens evidence for an effect of smoking on increased risk of depression and schizophrenia. Future work should attempt to elucidate the underlying mechanisms with a hope to intervene, inform public health messages or further advance our knowledge on the aetiology of mental illness. In particular, it will be important to consider other constituents of tobacco smoke to determine whether it is exposure to nicotine or some other constituent that increases risk of schizophrenia and depression. This is particularly important in the context of the recent growth in electronic cigarette use."
  8. Found opportunities under neglected desires under
  9. Sazerac replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  10. Liaisons I contemplated
  11. and written by Leonard Cohen
  12. Rickie Lee wrote, Horses, with Walter Becker (of Steely Dan)
  13. oh dammit, Big D ! sleep all you can and try not to stress about it. It will run it's course and you will be fine.
  14. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
  15. Good luck, forest. I just looked on my phone to see if I could do it there and I could. It was a white square with photo symbol of the left. Are you seeing that symbol ?
  16. Excellent news, omc ! Stay vigilant and remember, that particular romance is dead, dead, dead.
  17. Y'all don't scare anybody..I know you will treat our Doreen right.
  18. Here is a great thread from WhyQuit in which nicotine addicts tell of the crazy things they did to indulge their addiction. Desperate Addict's Parade We have some of our own stories on this thread Spoiled Brats/Nicotine Addicts We all have our similar yet unique stories, lets hear them ! My most memorable was after 9 months of abstinence from smoking, home birth, healthy baby...I was alive...to my midwives I said, ' Great...now I need a smoke' and one of them gave me a camel straight. I would collect my old snipes and roll them into a smoke, move refrigerators to find dog ends. Nothing was keeping me from nicotine and I was completely shameless about it. I didn't care. Now, I don't understand how I kept the denial of my addiction intact for all those years...
  19. The composer is visible, as you mentioned
  20. Sing or holler REALLY LOUD ! Each crave you beat is another brain receptor owned by your freedom. You are doing great @HeatherDianne, keep up your good work.
  21. Equestrians are riding towards home Julep
  22. I'm obliviously naked
  23. Another warranty nulled
  24. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.