Everything posted by Sazerac
-
Keeping Your Quit During the Holiday Season
Nothing, Nobody, No situation, No cray, Not even my inner addict is going to overpower me and bring a cigarette to my lips ever again. Those days are OVER. I Don't Smoke. Clothe yourselves in the armor of NOPE and celebrate your Freedom. When family gets too much, go outside and breathe your beautiful clean breaths.
-
What are you doing right now
Well, he won't get far, @Boo, what with you and Sugar Britches in Papa and Mama BEAR mode.
-
I relapsed after car crash
I offer these videos from our friend, Joel, that may help us all further understand our addiction. There Is No Legitimate Reason To Relapse I know too much about smoking to ever be able to relapse I hate smoking so much that there is no way I could ever go back Lucky ones get hooked
-
Notsmokinjo is 2 Years Smoke Free Today!!!
YAY YAY YAY ! Our beautiful Jo has TWO Years of Freedom to celebrate. This is so great. Hope this brings you some JOY today. You are an important voice here, Jo. Your advice and suggestions are always right on and the fun you bring is nonpareil. Thanks so much for giving us your heart and time. Love you, bebe, S
- chicks or sticks
-
I relapsed after car crash
I 'liked' this post and would like to explain. Take the 'you' out of it and put in 'The Addict', it reads, 'The crash was incidental/inconsequential to The Addict's relapse. The Addict was already looking for an excuse to smoke...and The Addict found it.' This relates to all of us because we are all The Addict. As I posted in another thread, "When something dramatic/traumatic happens in our life, the addict's conditioned response may well be to grab a cigarette. We must stay SUPER alert during these times, even with a well established quit. Addiction will always seek a way to serve itself, ALWAYS...that is the nature of addiction." This is what I have learned. Ms.V has quit smoking, committed to her quit and thankfully the calamity is over. Please, let us all support her and move on, perhaps learn yet another valuable lesson about addiction.
- chicks or sticks
-
Make A Sentence from 5 Letters
Squealing tires understate flagrant ferocity. Tires
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Whining egoists, revolting !
-
chicks or sticks
-4 hey now beautiful nicotine free creatures
- chicks or sticks
-
Post a Song you Like
Tina Turner's 80th Birthday today, Born in Nutbush, Tennessee. Here is a song she wrote
-
chicks or sticks
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
or masticate edamame ?
-
Tuesday 26th November 2019
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
-
What song is this?
YAY ! These are fun, Ms V.
-
What song is this?
I don't have any idea, either. Is the chick inside tied to the chair ? Oh YAY ! I just got it. She IS tied to the chair. Leonard Cohen's, Hallelujah.
-
Red Flags
When something dramatic/traumatic happens in our life, the addict's conditioned response may well be to grab a cigarette. We must stay SUPER alert during these times, even with a well established quit. Addiction will always seek a way to serve itself, ALWAYS...that is just the nature of addiction.
-
Boo's New Dad Tips!
Please ! A shard of decorum, @jillar ? Nah. There ain't much decorum involved in birthin' babies.
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
-2 This game was OBVIOUSLY designed to spank Sticks.
-
Random Shout Outs
no apologies needed, Ms V. You are coming down from major adrenalen poisoning. Treat yourself kindly, soothing walks, comforting naps, rejuvenating deep, deep breaths.
-
Boo's New Dad Tips!
Keep Sugar Britches' belly WELL emolliated with coconut oil ALL THE TIME starting yesterday. Also her perineum and surrounding tissues !
-
The Last 3 Letters Game
Behold luscious edibles !
-
I relapsed after car crash
We aren't giving up on you either ! Doreen will be by swinging her frying pan, you know. Glad bodies are OK. You are going to have to breathe your way through this. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE