Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

El Bandito

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by El Bandito

  1. So True Bassman. I have two 9 month quits in my life. One I lost at Christmas..a new trigger. And another when I went for a summer holiday...a new trigger. FANS is going to be critical for me!
  2. Well I tell you what, if you will, so will I 5 NOPE from me too.
  3. Melody... Just checking, as I think that there may be a misprint. I almost thought that I read that a normal serving of cheese is the size of two sugar cubes... Either you have massive sugar cubes where you are or I may need to have a look at portions in the bandit household
  4. And another upside down Hug for Pippa...and Soapie Soozie too!
  5. Obviously I'm far too young a man...
  6. El Bandito replied to Pippa's topic in Socializing
    Pippa..I find to get them to show, I have to use 'more reply options' else they don't show up!
  7. El Bandito replied to Pippa's topic in Socializing
    Jengels is a very smart man
  8. Really? I got drizzled on all morning :( Still Nope though!
  9. Great work Evelyn. One day at a time is the only way to do it!
  10. Soozie. This is very serious news. I am not sure that this is the right forum for the type of support that you obviously need. I have no medical training but, I'm going to give it my best shot. Firstly, you need to face up to your problem...so repeat after me. "My name is Soozie. I am addicted to dreadful soap operas. I need help" Please practice this 10 times each morning in the mirror...I will see if I can a professional here for the next stage....
  11. Bakon. I'm Islander. Very curvy. Have beard and wear skirt. As long as Jimmy drives the bus, I don't care how long it is... And if a window tastes good..I'll lick it. I can be offended by malicious intent, if I perceive intent to hurt or harm then I can be upset. From you I have only ever perceived a desire to help, support and bring some humour to serious subjects.. But then, what would a fat guy in a skirt licking windows on the back of a short bus know? :D
  12. I'll sit anywhere...:D
  13. Well Bakon... The Rocket Surgeon was on vacation in Mexico when on Sunday night he finished a little book by a guy called Allen Carr. Then he smoked a cigarette, put his half empty packet under the packet of La Bandita and went to bed. After Breakfast the following morning, we went to the terrace for our morning Espresso and cigarette, and La Bandita asked "Quit now? Why not wait until we get home?" I told her that I was done smoking, nothing to worry about. Gracias Mexico!
  14. Decided that the folk there and I were not on the same wavelength. So wished them all the best. I am guessing that with lively chat, people will find their way here - no point in me getting stressed about it.
  15. Morning! It's a NOPE from me.
  16. Hi DJ. Good to see you here. Welcome!
  17. Hi Soul, good to see you here. Welcome.
  18. Ha! Today at the golf course, I saw a guy rushing to the tee. (10 yards) He was wheezing away. But felt better once he lit his cigarette. Mad. But I used to be the same!
  19. The birth of a new song writing duo? Remember...we were all here!
  20. Absolutely right. I was amazed how easy it was at the start. Don't get me wrong, it was no picnic, but in comparison to what I had built up in my mind...or what I used to experience when trapped in a long meeting.. It was not half as bad as I had thought it would be. For anyone considering quitting smoking..do it. Quit. It is not as terrible as you might think and there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here who can help you get it done!
  21. 20 minutes out with the hound. Walked a golf course, pushing my clubs. Covered 9.44 miles on foot today.
  22. El Bandito replied to TAC's topic in Socializing
    Subjugated Sneaky Evil Down but not out
  23. Hmmmm...a little tweeting and networking might be appropriate.. MQ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.