Everything posted by El Bandito
-
Lung Health
I have the app too.. Far from expert - but even after a couple of months - I breathe better. These things are always an approximation I guess!
-
Hi!
DD! Brilliant to see you here. :D
-
Ticker with counter
Where you see one that you like - double click on it...this will take you to the site it came from.
- Spring
-
Action
Handsome Beast isn't he? Putting La Bandita under lock and key as a precaution :angry:
- Post Your Numbers Here ;)
-
To nancy
Personally - Big fan of Doreen and Nancy - and well the rest of you are pretty cool too B)
-
I had to share this with you all
Thanks Soozie. I needed that. Great post.
-
Doing the cold turkey dance
Hey Evelyn You have a friend in me. Big Hugs. You are not alone.
- curious...
-
You Need A ((Hug)) From Your Non Smoking Friends Today
Big Hugs from this Bear....
-
Cold Turkey starting now
Morning Juan! 'Sit - Rep' please?
-
Hello I'm Evelyn
Hi Evelyn Good to see you here. Sorry you chose to smoke. Really happy that you have chosen to quit. If trusting in the Lord is the way for you - then fantastic. Go for it. I am not He - but I suspect he would say - "Go for it. I have given you the power to choose. Choose." Keep the Quit!
-
Good Morning Everyone!
Good Day... shhhhh...upsidedown people sleeping... :)
-
Me and my quit.
Hi Melody. Great post. Thank you. It's good to see you here.
-
hello
Hey Ron - great to see you here!
-
What would your advice be for a scared smoker...
Hi Jacqui. Congratulations on a fantastic daughter. A daughter who has taught me a thing or two about cracking on. I'm guessing that she is a chip off the old block. You are smart enough to understand what smoking can do - hell you know that a lot better than me. As smokers - we tell ourselves "I need a cigarette", "Oh I could do anything - but not give up my cigarette! It is my only comfort in a cruel world" We tell ourselves these things because we need to believe them - if they were not true, then we wouldn't need to slowly kill ourselves would we? Jacqui - just between you and me (don't let the folk on the message board see) it's a doddle. Yeah there are cravings. Yeah you feel like pulling your hair out sometimes. Yeah for a few days you want to scream. So - Crave, Pull your hair out, Scream. In between times you feel fine. After a while, in between times get longer and longer. The tough moments get less tough and come less often. In fact - you don't feel fine, you feel better than fine. You will start to see and feel little improvements. Hour by hour. Day by day. You will feel FANTASTIC! Your little girl will be as proud of you as you are of her. You will cry tears of joy together. Your grandchildren will be over the moon that granny is going to stick around a while longer. (And doesn't stink of fags) What will you do when you crave? Sip water. Suck a straw. Chew toothpicks. Eat sunflower seeds. Play the number game here. Play candy crush. Post here. Write your memoirs. Do what you want - just DONT SMOKE. 1 minute at a time, 1 hour at a time, 1 day at a time. I know that you can do this Jacqui. Come join us. It's fantastic to be free.
-
I'm Here Too
Nice to see you Paul.
- Random thoughts
-
Hello All
Hey Markus! Good to see you here.
- Made it
-
Hi, I'm TAC, I'm a nicotine addict
Hey TAC..3 months is a great start!
-
Hello
Hi Dianna. great to see you here!
-
3rd April NOPE
NOPE from me! Hi Hat! (Oooops, pun not intended!)
-
7 months for Jengel!
Congratulations!