Bassman

Nah.  Can never go wrong with Pink Floyd.   If it comes on the radio, no one is allowed to speak.  Its a religious thing.

you sound like my husband he says that when he dies he wants Pink Floyd played at his funeral.......particularly The Wall for sure plus others lol

you sound like my husband he says that when he dies he wants Pink Floyd played at his funeral.......particularly The Wall for sure plus others lol

Your husband is a brilliant man.  You are so lucky to have him.  

Dark side of the moon is my bedside "you know -- night time" music.  

Hold the horses.... Okay, I got a tune.  It will be a med slow bluesy in A minor.....it will be a mix of:

Pink Floyd

Clapton Blues

with a touch of slowed down - Wings: Medicine Jar

Words won't be exactly as you wrote them as that one was long enough to make 2 songs.  I may rearrange some lines to fit the trune but they will be your words credited to you..

Your husband is a brilliant man.  You are so lucky to have him.  

Dark side of the moon is my bedside "you know -- night time" music.

so let me know baffled, does the new song have any Pink Floyd in it??????????