Bakon becomes another year wiser....

Still winning

BIRTHDAY  :yahoo:  :clapping:  :party2:  :party:  :drinks:

Through all the crazy (man that's some epic crazy, much kudos to you) he is always there to tell you that you're behaving like a proper numpty and to get your head out your proverbial.

Blunt, to the point where I feel the dictionary might need a newer "blunter" word for it but with a heart of gold and passion for supporting others.

Happy birth day my wonderful friend. May your next year bring you happiness and love in abundance...and maybe a few motorbike rides.

Much love, from the Anti Egg

mwah! :air_kiss:

• Like 6

Thank you,

What did I learn this year...invitations aren't always real....breakfast to lunch to weddings...don't believe it till your sitting at the table...

ALSO I figured out the men/ woman communication problem which leads to all other problems between the chicks and sticks....first is girls are mean and cheat...second is they don't listen properly and make up answers to our questions which are not real answers...so we still don't know what their saying....even on same side of ocean....I cant figure out half of what smarti posted "proper numpty and a blunt" ...but been studying the smarter sex and reading her Cosmopolitain magazine for answers....I have concluded its the bra and make up thing which starts the confusion...danglers just don't have a chance figuring out the holster keeping our favorite parts hidden and it only gets worse...the make up hides the true expressions of the face for us to "read" the conversation for hints of displeasure ....then it continues to a lack of common sense (which I wont say which side is lacking) and driving skills which men are letting deteriorate with cell phones....

Rabble off- thanks everyone for the wishes

don't forget your coats....you don't have to go home....but you cant stay here...

• Like 6