WARNING... HORRIFIC PICTURES... ONLY THE TRUTH INSIDE

DCCXXVII

Go on I dare you to make a choice to sacrifice a body part for that next one you are thinking of putting in your mouth!

Nobody part of the body is immune from it... go on prove me wrong

Oral Carcinoma

4097780698_990f46c52a.jpg

Throat

0.jpg

Skin

case-medical_study_photo_of_twins_65_clo

Lungs

285x285_What_Does_Lung_Cancer_Look_Like_

Arteries

_39687215_aussiesmoking203.jpg

Eyes

cataracts-1.jpg

Limbs

article-2583308-1C6199B700000578-378_634

Teeth

000018149231.jpg

• Like 1

Sarge is gonna be That Guy and say this: damage is done. Some of us, even though quit, will still suffer these horrors.

Salute and honors to JWG. A quit warrior who still died of lung cancer. I owe my quit and my life to you.

We are not immune because we quit.

We are at risk because we smoked.

That is all.

Easy Peasy.

• Like 7

To those that haven't quit yet or relapsed... you can still benefit from quitting... the Sarge did get to keep his teeth

At the very least I get to breath a little easier for the time being... the damage is already done but I refuse to go as a smoker... RIP John 

Peace Out  :wub:

• Like 2

Didn't Skip also die from Lung Cancer, that's the thing-YES we're doomed sooner then later BUT at least we might have bought us some good yrs. Like on  that video I saw an autospy on tv & saw all that gross fat coming out of that heart artery & that's what really did it for me-I quit for good 2 months later. So yes some of us will die soon but at least we quit. Better to quit then keep puffing & speed up the death clock. :dash2: :dash2:

• Like 4

It's better to die after living the life we've CHOSEN rather than wasting precious time feeling restricted and financially stunted!!!

I don't care when I die... I only wish I KNOW so I can 'plan'/make arrangements etc... but I now I can die in PEACE!!! no one to FIND all the smoking paraphernalia, and feeling cheated, lied to, disappointed and (in my sister's case only) more lost!!

• 2 years later...
35 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Just a reminder of some of the horror,s smoking can cause..feel free to add to this...

Never saw this, thanks for the BUMP Doreen. As bad as the pictures look the next time anyone gets a crave or an urge just look at the pictures....

NOPE!

Edited by Whispers
  • Like 5

Me either. This is powerful sh*t !

How would any of you like to live your life with these God Awful afflictions? Come on lurkers ............ Jump on the Train RIGHT NOW! Not a moment to lose.

• Like 4