WARNING... HORRIFIC PICTURES... ONLY THE TRUTH INSIDE

DCCXXVII

WHEW!

Just "doctored" photos of health problems of smokers.

When it said "horrific pictures" I thought it was gonna be pics or Reci and Mrtitwank's latest romance session.

Oh well, time for dinner.

• Sad 1

Just now, Octain said:

For some reason, this doesn’t bother me much. It didn’t bother me when I smoked, and it still doesn’t.

Denial? Perhaps.

O !!....

I understand this....I ignored it too....until my two feet and me were nearly parted..then all of a sudden it's real....

I'm just sorry I waited until it was nearly too late...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Octain said:

For some reason, this doesn’t bother me much. It didn’t bother me when I smoked, and it still doesn’t.

Denial? Perhaps.

Or acceptance, we know what might be instore and we choose to run the risk... looking at it now and then isn't going to change the innevitable, if its meant to be its meant to be.. its a devil may care way to live your life but lots of us do it... its (on a bigger scale) like knowing the speed limit and ignoring it, because if you get caught you get caught. Sometimes I think that was the way I dealt with it. The only one that ever upset me was the baby ones.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...