Avatars names nicknames and General nonsense

bakon

Ok REZ stands for RobbeerbillygosamithgonEnstingiderloptgotshiZ its a native name from the mountain regions in south central america. 

Now I was dubbed an egg stealer for what reason I have no idea, didn't come here to find an egg, wasn't looking for an egg, never eggpected this and is hard to eggxplain, I thought she was a potato! We meet in chat one night to be eggxact when we were eggxtremely board! First we were eggcellent quit buddies and got along eggtraordinarily well and started eggchanging pm's. Soon we were pming all the time and decided to eggplore the eggtraordinary feelings we were eggperiencing so I eggported myself over to Eggland and didn't know what to eggpect. We were both very egghilarated to finally meet but it was like we knew each other already eggtreemly well. We had an eggceptionally good time so she came here to eggplore our eggploding relationship further. Now in eggactly one month from now she will be here eggain on her third eggxcursion. This is eggactly how is happened, I'm not eggxaggerating and that is no yoke!  

My avatar is before my makeover. 

Cheek implants! 

• Like 5

Catfight.Not.Guys addressed too just didn't respond

Relapse. Not. Demon beaten down. Markus's words work well. Just think, "Cigarettes hurt." Same as drinking bleach

That's another success in the books!!!

Each time we face one down, it becomes easier for the next time.

It truly is like drinking bleach.

• Like 3

Ok. so I digress. 

I am Petra. 

AKA - Agent 13 -  Cuz Sonic is Max, Jenny is Agent 99 and Mike is The Chief.  I was missing one night from chat, but Max, The Chief and Agent 99 were there:  99-86 = 13.  Agent 13 (me) wears pouka shells and a hip gun :)

Colleen is an Agent too.  Dammit that I can't remember her number.  Just remember that she is the HOT one, and don't tell her I forgot her number!

Bakon doesn't refer to this cuz he wasnt' there that night(s). :)  Bakon knows German Petra and my pool flip flops.

Sgt was title given to me by The Sarge when I made it to a year. :)

DeLa Petra (was after Pepe Le Pew - he's my mascot).

Or DiP (same Pepe LePew thing from Colleen)

I think that covers all my nicknames. :)

I'm an Independent, not an egg. :)

Ahem!  I am Agent 10, but somehow this Ginger business took over :)

• Like 3

I love the name Ginger....used it on mrs lately as hair growing back dark, slow too, she is impatient as mine grow twice as fast..... she has dyed it blond since high school. too short for that so started with a dark red till last week, blonde highlights in there with the red, but she is happier now... so now I have to let go of ginger and think of something new....hot blonde is working...at least it gets a smile...

Sticks and Chicks game was made exclusively for Ginger...beating us up on counting game, then she switched sides after year, got boring with no newbies, so Elton dared me to think of way to torture her....sucked in DD too. Then Silly, but lately Batgirl and bigfoot are the bullies over there....We cant win anymore....its like the Macarena dance- women are born with it implanted in their head and naturally good at it....

• Like 5

Egg stealer, one ball, lepracon, silly, Ginger, Scooby, stop sign guy, Jules, muscles the bully, teach, annel, dog, homer, George

All missing

MQ is also the boss.

i don't know why.....but this made me laugh really hard...haha...one ball....and just the nicknames in general.  You are one sick twisted individual bakon...which is why i love ya.  :)

• Like 3

I am El Bandito.

The cross dresser. Elton John. Neither a Rocket Scientist nor a Brain Surgeon, I am a Rocket Surgeon. Will generally answer to most things, Fatboy, Scooby.

El Bandito comes from golf, where as a beginner, I could occasionally play brilliantly. Now I play off 13 at about 13...

Formed my own company, to create my own job title; Group Operations Director, or God for short. Then sold the company and am now writing books. (I hope)

Real name is Stuart Lennon, (hence the website)

Once a prolific poster, who used this site to hang on by my fingernails, I post a little less now.

Stopping smoking was an excellent decision, one that I am proud of. I come here to remind myself how important it is....oh and to read the porky wisdom of Bakon.

• Like 11

Formed my own company, to create my own job title; Group Operations Director, or God for short. Then sold the company and am now writing books. (I hope)

Maybe it is not polite of you to publish a link to your site here, so let me do it. I hope this is the one you are referring to:

http://stuartlennon.com/?page_id=7

aah, forget that. I logged out and checked your signature, and I think you have the link posted.

Carry on ...

• Like 2

I am El Bandito.

The cross dresser. Elton John. Neither a Rocket Scientist nor a Brain Surgeon, I am a Rocket Surgeon. Will generally answer to most things, Fatboy, Scooby.

El Bandito comes from golf, where as a beginner, I could occasionally play brilliantly. Now I play off 13 at about 13...

Once a prolific poster, who used this site to hang on by my fingernails, I post a little less now.

Stopping smoking was an excellent decision, one that I am proud of. I come here to remind myself how important it is....oh and to read the porky wisdom of Bakon.

Wow...stu...writing....how fabulous....knew you were good with words....sooo

What you writing about....I'll guess.....

Romance.....60 shades of golfin....

Thriller....murder he wrote....

Autobiography.....my journey with Bakon and eggs....

Hoping you get a best seller....

My best...

Xxx

• Like 5

Wow...stu...writing....how fabulous....knew you were good with words....sooo

What you writing about....I'll guess.....

Romance.....60 shades of golfin....

Thriller....murder he wrote....

Autobiography.....my journey with Bakon and eggs....

Hoping you get a best seller....

My best...

Xxx

All of those.

First one will be about dodgy money launderers in Budapest (shhh..don't tell Beacon or Bakon)

• Like 2

I am El Bandito.

So exciting that you are writing a book...will follow along on your website!

• Like 3