Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3rd February Worldwide NOPE

Featured Replies

It's a nope from me in Sunny South Africa. Hope I don't get eaten by a lion today....

Nope from frigid Colorado. I hope I don't get eaten by a lion either!

A happy NOPE Tuesday my love-er-ly QT family, and hot coffee and COOKIES to warm us up and start our day!! :P

NOPE for me today! 

Nope from a chilly Ohio, the only thing biting here is the wind

Nope from Savannah... I won't comment on our weather ;) 

NOPE for me as well  - DD this afternoon will be warm again  :D - 

NOPE, it's 22 outside here in Knoxville!

big fat NOPE here in NEW JERSEY!

 

Not a fan of this cold but.....soooooooooooooooo happy I no longer have to go outside and smoke! woo hoo!

I am not a fan of NOPE.

 

But, count me in for the rest of the day ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.