Concerned for....

bakon

rez-   not here and heartache sucks

buritto-- not here and his wit sucks

sonic/meatloaf- cause his burn sucks

pimp- cause his softy posts suck

bat cause his job sucks to him ( I would love to drive train)

all the dudes are sucking

Hope our Trish is okay...and Soozie...hate it when people disappear on us...

Always thinking of Doreen and her Tony...she is a full time care giver, and yet takes the time to bring her love, humor, (and smut) to the board...

• Like 6

There are so many I think about often here...some furry friends too....

Miss ....Paul....he was a great guy....hope he comes back soon....

All the great folks mentioned above.....

I think about Evelyn ,I am so looking forward to her joining us on the lido....that would be great...

• Like 4

I miss everyone that is not here.  As long as they are frolicking in the sunset and not smoking I am happy as a clam for them.  If any are not still smokefree, I wish they would be ready already to come back and we can help.  No one is perfect but we have to keep trying.

I miss Markus, though I am 100% sure he is good.

• Like 2

There are so many I think about often here...some furry friends too....

Miss ....Paul....he was a great guy....hope he comes back soon....

All the great folks mentioned above.....

I think about Evelyn ,I am so looking forward to her joining us on the lido....that would be great...

What's the lido?

• Like 2

What's the lido?

It is a metaphor.

The Lido is a special deck on the imaginary Cruise Ship where One Year Quitters go to celebrate.

I don't want to be on a Cruise Ship (even metaphorically) so I chose to have a Tardis as a special place to gather and party.

Bakon

Things seem to kind of 'suck' in the Porky world at the moment...

May you be content with your eggs...

Nobody I'm overly worried about right now...sometimes I find I can start getting irrational...somebody not posting for a day or two is not necessarily a bad thing is it?

also concerned for all the ladies who wear flip flops in public....knowing they might give the impression of dirty birds to some of us, also cause its colder for some of them. toes starting looking bad when blue and frostbitten. don't matter if the bird is clean or not, the impression is dirty but the cold thing could really mess them up