Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gus is Three Years Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Congratulations @Gus on another year quit! We're so lucky and thankful that you've stuck around to support everyone be it newbie or old pharte. Your posts always help 😊

I hope you spoil yourself today and have a great day!

 

spacer.png

Congratulations on 3 years smoke free @Gus   Awesome job!

 

200.gif?cid=790b761132093vkwi4b683aq1290

Congratulations @Gus! Three whole years.... that deserves a fanfare, for sure. Congratulations on your awesome well-earned freedom, and thanks for helping me to find my own. 

fanfare.gif

Congratulations gf!!!! So so happy for you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 

spacer.png

Thanks everyone. I had a quiet reflective day. Within the past several weeks I found myself apologizing to my kids, grands, and those that I am closest to for having subjected them to my smelly and filthy habit. For not always being there or not being there 100% because I lived my life around my habit, not them. So many opportunities to live, love, and laugh missed and gone forever. But I can be here, now. I can help others gain and keep their freedom from smoking. Although we can’t regain the time we’ve lost, we most assuredly can ensure living without regard to nicotine’s demands on our time, mindset, health, and finances. I appreciate everyone here so very much. Thank you all again. 🤗

24 minutes ago, Gus said:

Thanks everyone. I had a quiet reflective day. Within the past several weeks I found myself apologizing to my kids, grands, and those that I am closest to for having subjected them to my smelly and filthy habit. For not always being there or not being there 100% because I lived my life around my habit, not them. So many opportunities to live, love, and laugh missed and gone forever. But I can be here, now. I can help others gain and keep their freedom from smoking. Although we can’t regain the time we’ve lost, we most assuredly can ensure living without regard to nicotine’s demands on our time, mindset, health, and finances. I appreciate everyone here so very much. Thank you all again. 🤗

 

Well said gus!

Until we've been quit for awhile we just don't realize how many of life's precious moments we lost over the years being a slave to our addiction.

Feels good & right that we can atone for that in some way now. Yet another part of the healing process we could not even have imagined when we took that first step.

Well done Gus!! Congratulations on 3 years of smobriety and being present for your family and yourself! 

Good job Gus!  I'm sure your family is proud of you for quitting.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.