Where Are You TAC, Jenw1022, Trish, Amy, IAmDoingIt, Jeanne Meier, Brittany, laura, leahcaR, lace, Anna0928 & Others?

Hey guys...Sorry I am here and alive.  Been having some computer problems but finally sat down and fixed it this morning.  Still smoking. :dash2:  Hubby switched from cigars to cigs which is making this very difficult.  One of you guys who quit with a smoker in the house should start a thread on it.  Would love to see some strategies of how you coped with it in your face all the time!  Thanks for thinking of me...I have missed you guys!

• Like 4

Hey guys...Sorry I am here and alive.  Been having some computer problems but finally sat down and fixed it this morning.  Still smoking. :dash2:  Hubby switched from cigars to cigs which is making this very difficult.  One of you guys who quit with a smoker in the house should start a thread on it.  Would love to see some strategies of how you coped with it in your face all the time!  Thanks for thinking of me...I have missed you guys!

Got a few of usI think, will get on this asap! x

• Like 3

Last I remember Rachael was going in for tests at Hosp or waiting for results, Julie is as Marti says is loving and living life, Amy is still smoking as far as I know Would love to know if everyone is ok, we come here, we meet people who are in similar situations to us, we bond with them, and it would nice to catch up every now and know that everyone is ok xxx

• Like 1

Last I remember Rachael was going in for tests at Hosp or waiting for results, Julie is as Marti says is loving and living life, Amy is still smoking as far as I know Would love to know if everyone is ok, we come here, we meet people who are in similar situations to us, we bond with them, and it would nice to catch up every now and know that everyone is ok xxx

Correct Rachael was waiting for results then we never heard from her again... :(

Great to see you Trish :)

Marti is a wonderful example, and the sarge, obviously. I'm sore there are plenty others!

• Like 1

I would love to hear from these members again.

I really am worried about TAC and Rachael. Hope everything's OK with them.

Is anyone friends with them on Facebook?  If not, can the admins of the Facebook page see everyone who has liked the page and find them that way or is that invading privacy?  Just a thought.  

Is anyone friends with them on Facebook?  If not, can the admins of the Facebook page see everyone who has liked the page and find them that way or is that invading privacy?  Just a thought.  

Babs does all of the work on the FB page but I don't think she can see who all has liked the page.  I could be wrong on that, though.