June 6, 201412 yr Wow Beacon, my no-smoking cat friend, you haven't smoked for 9 months, that is 3/4 of a year!! I am so so so so proud of you, and I want to thank you personally, for being there for me every time I needed you (just like you are there for everybody else). You are just awesome, and we are very lucky to have you here with us! Love you, my friend, let's have a party
June 6, 201412 yr Beacon, you are such a treasure...so glad we have shared this journey. Nine months is fabulouso! Let's party!
June 6, 201412 yr beacon is a beacon of hope for us all, truly awesome work beacon 9 months is no mean feat at all
June 17, 201412 yr Meow Meow!! Cannot believe it's been 9 months already!! before long we'll be celebrating a year!!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.