April 8, 20215 yr Huge Congratulations Linda .... You've reached quarter of the way ....I know it has been hard .... But stay on track the Reward will so worth it .... We are all behind you ....👍😁
April 8, 20215 yr Congratulations @Linda on three months quit! Hopefully now you can have a little easier of a time knowing how awesome it is to be free 🤗 I think its awesome that through your hard times you have still supported others, I hope you spoil yourself in some small way today 🤗
April 8, 20215 yr Congratulations Linda. I know it has been tough but you have done a great job. Do something to celebrate today.
April 9, 20215 yr Congratulations Linda, it's time to do the happy dance and don't forget to reward yourself!
April 11, 20215 yr Awesome job, Linda! Congratulations in 3 months if freedom! It gets easier, promise! Reward time! Just not a ciggie reward! Keep the quit!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.