Wee Fluffy Me is 11 Month's Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Wee fluffy me for being 11 months smoke free!

Well done our great Fluffy one. You have achieved so much and the Lido Deck is within sight now. Can't wait to help you celebrate your big first year quit next month but for now lets celebrate all the battles you have faced, fought and won on the way to 11 months. May you quitaversary be purple, fluffy and full of unicorns. Keep up your great work.

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Woohoo Fluffy look at you owning this. Ripper quit, from a top notch chick. Not only do I need to give you a shout out for how fantastic you are at being a none smoker, and for being the champion of the unicorns... but also for having my back from the very get go... love the humour you bring to the boards and the strength you share with us all.

So just incase you get a wild hair up ya clacker in the next 4 weeks and consider doing something stupid keep this in mind:

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

OMG!! I can't believe you are almost at the Lido Deck already. It seems like yesterday you were just joining us and now you are almost there :) So happy to be able to have shared your journey and I can't wait for the BIG party on deck next month. Huge congrats Wee! You've fought the hard fight while helping so many others on this site - thank you :18_kissing_heart:

source.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow Wee me!!! It seems like yesterday that I was first reading your introductory 28 days in post. Very big congratulations on your 11 months. It has been a pleasure sharing this journey with you since that first post. I'm still saving a lounger for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fluffy, awesome job on 11 months quit and can't wait to celebrate your lido moment next month!

You have been a fantastic presence all the way through my quit and can't thank you enough for everything you give here. Enjoy today and hope the next month will be a drama free coast to the lido deck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on 11 months fluffy! Isn't it awesome how what seemed so far away 11 months ago is now within reach?! Joe's got your seat saved and your first drinks on me :) And I hope you celebrate today!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Oh my giddy aunt.. thank you so much everybody.... I can't believe I've made it all the way to 11 months ... though the last 4 have seriously flown by and I am loving the new smoke free more confident me?

I had a fantastic day on Sunday spent having a picnic with my family in the sunshine at a palace with unicorns.. what more could I want.. and even though my son was puffing like a lumb I didn't give it a second thought..!!

So thank you one and all for your support, kind words, fabulous pictures and to friends old and new and a special thank you to @notsmokinjo for posting mine and everyone's celebration, more so in light of the everything on her plate  with recent news.. luv ya hunni xx

On 7/1/2018 at 2:23 AM, notsmokinjo said:

tenor.gif

Oh my fluffin hell.?. I'll never have another puff it's NOPE... NOPE... NOPE.. NOPE..... All the way for me..????

On 7/1/2018 at 2:47 PM, WeegieWoman said:

You better get your bikini looked out for the lido! 

Bikini.. hahahahahahahahaha that takes work and time to get one of them on and not to mention that my calorie reduction isn't working too well and I'm more likely to be harpooned if I show to much flesh than swooned  over then there's the fact that the hedging needs a major  prune at the very least !!? keep in it real peeps.. keep in it real..?

OMG.... OMG...OMG...  I'm doing this I'm really doing this.......!!

• Like 2

Thanks @Rozuki, I have given up my beloved doughnuts filled with Jam and custard and all kinds of creamy stuff but instead I will have a wee cupcake now and again for some reason not quite as addictive as those Krispy Kreme doughnuts(Well for me anyway).. so thank you that one looks right up my street ?? 

• Haha 1