June 6, 20188 yr Congratulations @Jetblack on being 8 months smoke free. Well done for all the work you have put in to your own quit and also to supporting others around the boards. Make sure you celebrate and reward yourself today as you are 2/3rds or 66.67% of the way to the Lido Deck. Its all swimming down stream from here.
June 6, 20188 yr Great Work JB! 8 Months Smoke Free is something to be proud of. You are a non-smoker now so you are no longer behind the 8-Ball! Keep up the great work
June 7, 20188 yr I forgot it had been so long. Where the heck did eight months go? I remember feeling proud when the 72 hour mark had passed. I do not really look forward to the one year mark and here is why - At that point summer will be over officially AND unofficially. I have no plans to smoke though. Anyways I thank you all
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.