Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. I actually went to the gym for almost two hours today (said between mouthfuls of ice cream).
  2. Sue, you're a good girl, bakon just doesn't want to admit it.
  3. I made the list! Whew!
  4. I'm so happy to read this! Congrats on all good things in your life now.
  5. I hope like heck this turned out alright, but if by chance it didn't, it's not the end of the world. You just have to immediately get back on the NOPE horse. Thinking of you! I hope you are ok.
  6. Leanna:
  7. Great job Sandy :) I'm so happy to see this and so glad you are here. You are a great example of tenacity and inner strength!
  8. Great job!! 7 months is fantastic. You should be very pleased with yourself :) You have the right mentality and are doing brilliantly.
  9. Thank you! Been a while since I looked in the social thread, glad I saw this :)
  10. What?? I thought for sure I'd make the nice list
  11. Marti sweetie, thinking of you. I can't advise as I don't have experience with a mom really, but no one should be able to treat you like that. I would make sure whatever you decide, clear boundaries as set, you are not her punching bag.
  12. Each time something like this happens, you just get a little stronger. Awesome!
  13. Merry Christmas Joe! Hope you and that lovely fam have a great holiday :)
  14. 10!! Crazy, time flies. I was just watching your show TWD and thought of you
  15. Something that always helped me was reminding myself that smokers smoke not feel like a non smoker. A cigarette would not make me feel any better unless I had a enough to become addicted again and cause physical craves. (Putting on too tight shoes to take them off type of thing.)
  16. Nicole Diver replied to Sonic's topic in Socializing
    Hahaha I'm always 'round
  17. Awesome!! I am happy for you guys. My hb quit using the e-cig, but only did it for a week because they were so expensive.
  18. ((Tracey)) Thinking of you!!
  19. Figuring in my weekend smoking binges my average was 11 per day. :unsure:
  20. Oddly enough caffeine has a calming effect on me.
  21. There is no question - I did that several times. So weird! But when you think about it, everything about about smoking really is pretty gross.
  22. Great job Sarah! You got this in the bag.
  23. Great job on 6 months Mason!! This is a HUGE accomplishment and you should be very proud of yourself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.