Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Too scared of needles :(
  2. Welcome! Good to see you!
  3. Julie I think a new scentsy burner is in order. ;-). 'Luna' is quite a nice scent. Congrats!!
  4. I do not miss taking 10 min to get all bundled up to go outside to smoke in a blizzard. :negative:
  5. Congrats!!! The first week is always a rollercoaster, you just stay the course :) Well done
  6. Good to hear from you!! I'm with the rest of the group, don't overdo it too early. Always time for work later.
  7. Oh my gosh, I just saw this. :rolleyes:
  8. Oneis! This is fantastic news. When you think about it, if you can do 2 weeks, you can do anything. Please do something for yourself today and let us know what it was, so we can live vicariously. Just very well done.
  9. Rofl I was thinking he glossed over that part :whistle3:
  10. I have actually read Allen Carr's easy way to stop eating, and though I think that man is an absolute genius in helping smokers quit, his diet book did not strike me in any way the same. Which was a disappointment. So I have a myfitnesspal that I use in a pinch, but the leader of the fast group wants us to write everything down in a book at least at first, so we start to internalize the measuring, process of counting etc. The only thing I don't really like about that app is if you add in exercise it gives you back the calories. Onto to the abuse!
  11. Wowser! Congrats! Thank you also for all you kind and funny words to everyone.
  12. I like the smell of gasoline too ^_^ I don't mind at all the smell of burning tobacco when I walk by the smokers when I go in or out of my office. But the smell when they come in of stale smoke is not pleasant. However, I'd rather it be the banana nutmeg pudding candle I have burning in here, or the almond biscotti scent pod I have in the kitchen.
  13. I haven't messed up (8 days only) so it's not time to break me down yet! I will hold onto the check.
  14. :laugh3:
  15. This is so true. I'm sorry you are going through this Laura. Just try and remember it is temporary. Scream, vent, kick, punch Bandito, whatever you have to do. That is what this place is for.
  16. Markus, as always, wise words. Miss ya :wub:
  17. First weigh in today, down 6 lbs. But I had my coat on at initial weigh in, so who knows. So now I'm kind of back to square one, what I thought I started off weighing. (I guess I just didn't realize that all I got for Christmas was this 5 extra lbs, and erroneously estimated my start weight would be lower. Oh well.) It's on!!
  18. Happy birthday! Hope it's a great one :)
  19. I quit using the gum, but also clung to Allen Carr's book like a lifeline. Let me tell you, having lived thru it, don't waste time feeling guilty about believing in his ideology and not being cold turkey. I felt guilty for a very long time about that, and for no good reason. The quit is what is important.
  20. Yay! You rock. Great job E.
  21. Great job Rooster! Onward and upward!
  22. Why don't you spill a little about your obsession with a**less chaps...
  23. Yes deets both you ladies spill it!
  24. I was a heavy drinker in my early 20's, however I cannot reveal my drunken escapades in polite company.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.