Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicole Diver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nicole Diver

  1. Nope from Nebraska. And it's freezing. A week ago I was jogging outside in 50 degree weather.
  2. Woo hoo congrats Colleen. I am so happy for you! You rock!
  3. I quit smoking at the 20 year mark myself. It *is* doable. Love Allen Carr. Welcome and congrats. Learn as much as you can about this addiction, knowledge will help you so much.
  4. H Mike, I didn't get to fight with my dentist unfortunately. He did not ask so I didn't say much. I told his assistant I was NOT happy. Anyway!! Congrats on not giving up. You know we got your back, we are here for you. We all say, 'If I can do it, anyone can.'
  5. Hey hey hello! You gotta start somewhere! Good to see you. You can fight with me, I'm about to go into my dentist and I'm pissed at him so I'm good for a scrap. When I'm done.
  6. Nicole Diver replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    When I was in my late 20's I was out of grad school and had a long work history...and couldn't get hired anywhere it seemed. I was so discouraged. My dad told me, "you don't need to get every job, just the right one." I will never forget him saying that because I just couldn't imagine things looking up. (It was a soft economy and my MA was in lit, it didn't really give me any special skills.) But things did turn around, and they will for you too. It doesn't always happen overnight but that is ok!
  7. No way!! I am so sorry that happened. Ugh.
  8. Happy birthday Mason!
  9. Sonic is a cab driver
  10. If I can't see Janet's wardrobe malfunctioning, I'm not interested.
  11. Natalie
  12. I miss 'em
  13. Congrats Rooster! This is huge. It's just the beginning of a whole new life for you. It's so much better without being a slave to the smokes. Great job to you!!
  14. Rob! Great job. This is just the beginning to your awesome new life. Very happy for you!
  15. #keepcrushingit
  16. This is just the beginning! And heck yes, you can use that money saved to splurge on yourself sometimes. I am glad to hear it was a good day. For smokers and non smokers there will be good and bad days. But a bad day is *never* improved by smoking.
  17. I think here is nice too to see your journey. :)
  18. Let's get to the important stuff: Who are your favorite authors? :read: Do you like Buffy?
  19. RIGHT ON! Very well done sir. Thanks for all that you do for us all.
  20. My take was - and I could be wrong here - there is a chance she still thinks that a cigarette offers something. Maybe that was just at first quit though. I literally had to follow Allen Carr's instructions for a long time and say out loud each morning, "yippee! I'm a non smoker." Hey, it worked though. I just hope she is also feeling that elation for not being a slave to cigs anymore.
  21. The important thing is you are not smoking! Very glad to see you, we could always use your kind words, but if you are frolicking in the sunset smoke free, that is all that counts.
  22. I am so happy to read this! Jen you don't give up and you are awesome. You are an inspiration to the rest of us.
  23. Yay!! You must be very pleased with yourself. Big pats on the back. I knew you could do it, you had the right attitude and were in it to win it. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.